1. Male penguins propose to the female with most beautiful stones they could find
2. Dogs can know owner’s voice and answer to feelings like love the same way us humans do
3. Dogs can also recognize when their owners are being treated badly, and would immediately turn aggressive toward that person
5. When an elephant is upset or , its pack friend will rob them with their trunks and make reassuring chirping noises.
7. And sometimes baby elephants suck their trunks the same way baby humans do
8. Norway once knighted a penguin named Nils
9. If a crow is in danger, their crow friends will come and back them up.
10. Cows have best friends.
11. Rats laugh when you tickle them
12. When dogs lay down and do that funny leg stick-out thing, it’s called a sploot
13. Otters hold hands while sleeping so they don’t float away from each other
14. And they have a special pouch in their skin, under their arms, where they carry their favourite rock.
15. Trees help one another survive. If one in a forest isn’t getting enough sunlight or water, the others will send it nutrients through underground fungus
16. Most sea turtles come back to the same beach they were born on to hatch their eggs and start their next generation